Langsung ke konten utama

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION
Related image


I went To library. I made new a friend by accident. As far as i know, he has the same hobby as I am.

 Daffa : " Ouch!!" (books drooped)

  Adit  : " I'm so sorry. Let me help you."

Daffa  : " It's okay, thank you very much. By the way, may I know Your name ? " 

Adit    : " Sure, my name is Adit. I'm from X-IPA 4. How about you?" 

Daffa  :  " My name is Daffa, I'm from X-MIPA 3. Do you like reading books? "

Adit    : " Yes, I do. What kind of books do you like to read? "

Daffa  : " I like novels. Especially novel by  PIdi Baiq "

Adit    : " I like novels by Pidi Baiq too. But I prefer to read novels by Tere Liye."\


(bells ringing)


daffa  : " Okay then. I gotta go to my class. See you later!"

Adit  : " See you later too! " 

  

 

Komentar