Langsung ke konten utama

FAUNA

BEE

Hasil gambar untuk bee





Scientific classification

                                                
Kingdom:Animalia
Class:Insecta
Order:Hymenoptera
(unranked):Unicalcarida
Suborder:Apocrita
Superfamily:Apoidea
Clade:Anthop

Bees are flying insects closely related to wasps and ants, known for their role in pollination and in the case of the best-known bee species, the European honey bee, for producing honey and beeswax. Bees are a monophyletic lineage within the superfamily Apoidea and are presently considered a clade, called Anthophila. There are nearly 20,000 known species of bees in seven recognized biological families.[1][2] They are found on every continent except Antarctica, in every habitat on the planet that contains insect-pollinated flowering plants.
They communicate by smell, vibration, and physical interaction with other bees and more importantly, bees can recognize and react to phromones (the chemical compounds secreted by bees).
COLONIES

In a group (called "colonies") there are three "castes" :

1. Queen bee, female sex is the mother of all bees in one colony. In one colony, there is only one queen bee

2. Female bees, known as "Worker bees". The number of workers bee can reach tens of thousand

3. Male bees, the amount are only thousands of bees

DIVISION OF TASK

1. Queen bee, the main task of queen bee is to lay eggs during her life

2. Female bees, the job for female bees are to collect nectar and honey

3. Male bees, are in charge of marrying young queen bees who are still virgin if a new colony will bw formed and will die after marriage

SOURCES AND REFERENCES

https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebah
https://www.hdindonesia.com/tentang-lebah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bee


Question 

1. Who is leading a colony of bee?
    a. human
    b. male bee
    c. worker bee
    d. queen bee
    e. no one's

2. What kind of thing that bee can produce?
    a. milk
    b. potato
    c. sugar
    d. honey
    e. salt

3. Collecting nectar is a job for....
    a. human
    b.female bee
    c. queen bee
    d. male bee
    e. worker bee
 
4. Bee is a fliying.......
   a. insect
   b. pisces
   c. chordata
   d. aves
   e. reptile

5. bees are found in every continents, except.......
   a. Asia
   b Europa
   c. Antartica
   d. Australia
   e. America
    

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

dreams: my dreams, my goals, my future

Assalamualaikum, Heii! My name is Radit and my full name is Raditya Aria Zhafari. At 13th Juny 2019 i will turn 17 years old. So, now I am 16th years old. I live at Antapani Regency.  Everyday I go to SMA Negeri 3 Bandung to study except weekend. My father's name is Iwan without Fals and my mother's name is Yenny. I have one sister, her name is Raissa. She study at Padjajaran University. At leisure time, I like to watch action, drama, animation, and cartoon. i also like to read news from social media. And sometimes i also play video games in handphone or my in my PS4. I also like do sport such as football, badminton, swim, and my recent hobby is playing basketball. My strength is responsible, creative, problem solver, easy going, and i can play many sports. My weakness is that sometimes my emotion is not stable. I am also lazy to do my work, and often not focus on my work. and another one is that i really like to postpone my schedule, and i also often wake up late My achie

Meningkatnya Kasus Pelecehan Seksual terhadap Kaum Perempuan

 Oleh Raditya Aria Zhafari FTSL 16620180 Semakin hari rasanya bukan hari saja yang kian bertambah. Namun, disertai juga dengan meningkatnya kasus pelecahan seksual terhadap kaum perempuan. Kebanyakan orang berpendapat bahwa perempuanlah yang salah karena memakai pakaian yang kurang tertutup. Faktanya, kasus pelecehan seksual yang terjadi sekarang justru kebanyakan dialami oleh perempuan yang memakai pakaian tertutup dan sopan. Bahkan, perempuan yang sudah berumur tidak luput menjadi korban pelecehan seksual. Pelaku pelecehan seksual sendiri terdiri dari berbagai macam kalangan, mulai dari orang biasa hingga aparat penegak hukum sendiri. Aparat penegak hukum yang sudah sewajibnya melindungi masyarakat justru menjadi salah satu pelaku kejahatan itu sendiri. Salah satu kasus yang sedang viral baru-baru ini adalah seorang polisi yang memerkosa seorang cewe sebagai ganti tilang.  Analisis Kasus Menggunakan VUCA Volatility : Sikap pemerintah yang selalu berubah-rubah dan terkesan tidak tegas

Responsible Production & Consumption