Langsung ke konten utama

Activities on Holiday

Marcho's Activities on Holiday

Radit : Hallo Marcho, how are you today?
Marcho : i'm fine, thanks. How about you?
Radit : i'm fine too, thanks. By the way, what is your plan on holiday?
Marcho : I'm not quite sure yet, my brothers are rather quite pretty busy with their works and college so they prefer staying at Bandung. At most, maybe I'll be going to Jakarta.
Radit : You have family in jakarta?
Marcho : Not really, but my mom do have some relatives living there. It's kind of a tradition that we go to Jakarta on holidays because we want to check our father's apartment every now and then.
Radit : hmm I see. When you will going to there?
Marcho: I think I'll go there after Christmas comes, so maybe around the 25th or the 26th of December.
Radit : With whom you will go to there if your brothers are busy with their works?
Marcho: I'll still go there with my family, including my brothers. But we won't stay long there, maybe just around 3-5 days because my brother usually asks to come home quite quickly because he wants to continue his work.
Radit : Where do your brothers study?
Marcho: One is already working, and one is at the end semester at ITB.
Radit : ITB???? wow your brother must be really smart. I wondering that I can study at there too. What is his faculty?
Marcho : He studies at STEI ITB. So the tasks are quite hard and he must study a lot. Oh yeah, talking about my holiday, I think I'll also go to Bogor to meet my grandpa from my dad.
Radit : When you will going to there?
Marcho: I think I'll be going there on the new years, celebrating it with my grandpa.
radit : How old is your grandpa?
Marcho: Haha, about that, I don't really know. Do you happen to remember your grandpa's age?
Radit :No, I don't know to haha. Are you going to some of the popular tourism places there?
Marcho: I'm not quite sure. Jakarta will be pretty crowded and it'll be hard for us to attend some of the popular places.
Radit : hmm I see. alright then, I hope you have a nice holiday at there.
Marcho : Okay, I hope you have a nice holiday too.






























Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

dreams: my dreams, my goals, my future

Assalamualaikum, Heii! My name is Radit and my full name is Raditya Aria Zhafari. At 13th Juny 2019 i will turn 17 years old. So, now I am 16th years old. I live at Antapani Regency.  Everyday I go to SMA Negeri 3 Bandung to study except weekend. My father's name is Iwan without Fals and my mother's name is Yenny. I have one sister, her name is Raissa. She study at Padjajaran University. At leisure time, I like to watch action, drama, animation, and cartoon. i also like to read news from social media. And sometimes i also play video games in handphone or my in my PS4. I also like do sport such as football, badminton, swim, and my recent hobby is playing basketball. My strength is responsible, creative, problem solver, easy going, and i can play many sports. My weakness is that sometimes my emotion is not stable. I am also lazy to do my work, and often not focus on my work. and another one is that i really like to postpone my schedule, and i also often wake up late My achie

Responsible Production & Consumption

Natural Phenomena

Fallen Star Fallen Stars  are items that randomly fall from the sky at  night  and disappear at dawn (4:30 AM). They can be used to craft a  Mana Crystal , which permanently increases a player's  Mana  capacity by 20 points. They are also used in a variety of crafting recipes, and as  ammunition  for the  Star Cannon . Fallen Stars can be stored in  ammo slots . For each game tick (1/60 of a real-world second), the chance of a Fallen Star is 2/1,600 in small worlds, 3/1,600 in medium worlds, and 4/1,600 in large worlds. The average number of Fallen Stars per night is approximately 40.5 in a small world, 60.75 in a medium world, and 81 in a large world. Fallen Stars emit light while on the ground, making them easy to spot at night. They cannot be  placed  by the player as permanent light sources, but can be combined with a  bottle  to craft the  Star in a Bottle . They will disappear if dropped by a player during the day, but can remain in a player's inventory or a