Langsung ke konten utama

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION
Related image


I went To library. I made new a friend by accident. As far as i know, he has the same hobby as I am.

 Daffa : " Ouch!!" (books drooped)

  Adit  : " I'm so sorry. Let me help you."

Daffa  : " It's okay, thank you very much. By the way, may I know Your name ? " 

Adit    : " Sure, my name is Adit. I'm from X-IPA 4. How about you?" 

Daffa  :  " My name is Daffa, I'm from X-MIPA 3. Do you like reading books? "

Adit    : " Yes, I do. What kind of books do you like to read? "

Daffa  : " I like novels. Especially novel by  PIdi Baiq "

Adit    : " I like novels by Pidi Baiq too. But I prefer to read novels by Tere Liye."\


(bells ringing)


daffa  : " Okay then. I gotta go to my class. See you later!"

Adit  : " See you later too! " 

  

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Responsible Production & Consumption

Natural Phenomena

Fallen Star Fallen Stars  are items that randomly fall from the sky at  night  and disappear at dawn (4:30 AM). They can be used to craft a  Mana Crystal , which permanently increases a player's  Mana  capacity by 20 points. They are also used in a variety of crafting recipes, and as  ammunition  for the  Star Cannon . Fallen Stars can be stored in  ammo slots . For each game tick (1/60 of a real-world second), the chance of a Fallen Star is 2/1,600 in small worlds, 3/1,600 in medium worlds, and 4/1,600 in large worlds. The average number of Fallen Stars per night is approximately 40.5 in a small world, 60.75 in a medium world, and 81 in a large world. Fallen Stars emit light while on the ground, making them easy to spot at night. They cannot be  placed  by the player as permanent light sources, but can be combined with a  bottle  to craft the  Star in a Bottle . They will disappear if dropped by a player during the day, but can remain in a player's inventory or a

dreams: my dreams, my goals, my future

Assalamualaikum, Heii! My name is Radit and my full name is Raditya Aria Zhafari. At 13th Juny 2019 i will turn 17 years old. So, now I am 16th years old. I live at Antapani Regency.  Everyday I go to SMA Negeri 3 Bandung to study except weekend. My father's name is Iwan without Fals and my mother's name is Yenny. I have one sister, her name is Raissa. She study at Padjajaran University. At leisure time, I like to watch action, drama, animation, and cartoon. i also like to read news from social media. And sometimes i also play video games in handphone or my in my PS4. I also like do sport such as football, badminton, swim, and my recent hobby is playing basketball. My strength is responsible, creative, problem solver, easy going, and i can play many sports. My weakness is that sometimes my emotion is not stable. I am also lazy to do my work, and often not focus on my work. and another one is that i really like to postpone my schedule, and i also often wake up late My achie