Langsung ke konten utama

experience : Turbud 2019



The first day of Tur Budaya 2019 I came to Husein airport at around 09:00 WIB I had lunch first with the food given by school. Just around 12:00 a.m., I did a boarding pass, put the suitcase into the luggage and then around 13:40 I flight with air asia plane. On planes,unexpected things happeni, I get free food from air asia, doesn't know what the reason. We arrived at the airport ngurah rai bali around 16.30 WITA. After that I took the suitcase and headed for bus number 3, my class bus. first one should visit favorite destination in Bali is land lot, but it's a shame because kloter 3 / last Too late to arrive, the visit to the ground was postponed on the last day. Finally tour continue to a restaurant in Jimbaran. At first we were take a photo of there then eat. But suddenly the rain fell. We went straight to the bus and went to the hotel to have a rest. The hotel is a guest house.


My second day in Bali starts. Start the morning with breakfast and go to Pandawa Beach. According to our tour guide, formerly the pandawa beach was a hidden beach, but after the cliff was made, road access was made. the beach becomes very famous because the view are very  beauty. on the cliffs of pandawa beach carved by several Hindu statues, We took a photos of them there. Then at 09.30 WITA the tour continued to Tanjung Benoa beach. There, I visit to Turtle Beach. Besides there are many turtles, there are also other animals there. then I also played watersport on Tanjung Benoa, flying on the sea with flying fish, in the middle of the sea waves with donuts and it was fun. When entering the prayer time we pray in all the places of worship religion namely pujamandala. After that I visited Garuda Wisnu Kencana ,the largest statue in the world defeat the statue of Liberty . After that I see the show Devdan which is a show of all Indonesian culture from Sabang to Merauke which is very fascinating. Then rest at the hotel.



The third day in Bali as usual begins with eating breakfast. Today's first agenda is to visit Tirta Empul, a source of water that is considered sacred. There are several Traditional ceremonies are also held here. Besides that a lot tourists who take a bath or just wash their faces at this water source, because the rumors can make it easier Mate is ageless, and treats diseases. the journey continues towards Kintamani for lunch there Actually we are presented with beautiful mountain views, however Unfortunately the weather is cloudy so the scenery is invisible. After that the journey continues to the village penglipuran. that is a village that is famous as one of the best villages in the world, along with 2 other villages in India and Netherlands, but unfortunately when it was just until the rain fell. so we run to the bus and went back to the hotel to prepare our makrab la boheme in the hotel ballroom in Nirmala. We dress hippie, sing, play together and there are many doorprizes given, namely shopping vouchers, up to smartphones.


The fourth day as usual begins with breakfast at the hotel. But there is something different today, we are directly packing and checking out of the hotel. After clearing all the items and entering them into the bus, the journey continues to Kuta beach. We headed to Kuta Beach using a shuttle, there we went directly to the beach and were surprised by the carcass mice after that we immediately moved away from the beach and wandered around there. After that I returned to the bus and shop for souvenirs in Krishna and eating chicken geprek which is super spicy, after that because we have not yet been to tanah lot, we took the time go there, on the tanah lot, our bus have a problem that is The air conditioner is off After about 45 minutes our bus is right again and resulted in our class being the last class who arrived at the next destination, namely bedugul. in bedugul we only had a photo, After that we continued the journey back to Bandung, crossing using a ship from Gilimanuk port to Ketapang port on midnight.

The fifth day begins with the dawn prayer and take a bath in Bromo restaurant after that Breakfast at the restaurant then travel continuing, crossing to Madura Island past the suramadu bridge. Under the suramadu bridge there is a unique phenomenon that is a border in the water the sea which is fresh water and salt water cannot be united. then on Madura Island we bought ball Madura there is a very tasty cracker ball. After that we returned to Surabaya to have lunch at Wulan warung restaurant. After that we headed Juanda station for trains 12 hours to bandung. On the train we play cards, tell stories and have dinner there. After that we rest .The sixth day is the last day of the trip from Tur Budaya to Bali. Arriving at the station Bandung, We carry all our items including souvenirs and return to their homes each safely then rest.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena

Fallen Star Fallen Stars  are items that randomly fall from the sky at  night  and disappear at dawn (4:30 AM). They can be used to craft a  Mana Crystal , which permanently increases a player's  Mana  capacity by 20 points. They are also used in a variety of crafting recipes, and as  ammunition  for the  Star Cannon . Fallen Stars can be stored in  ammo slots . For each game tick (1/60 of a real-world second), the chance of a Fallen Star is 2/1,600 in small worlds, 3/1,600 in medium worlds, and 4/1,600 in large worlds. The average number of Fallen Stars per night is approximately 40.5 in a small world, 60.75 in a medium world, and 81 in a large world. Fallen Stars emit light while on the ground, making them easy to spot at night. They cannot be  placed  by the player as permanent light sources, but can be combined with a  bottle  to craft the  Star in a Bottle . They will disappear if dropped by a player during the day, but can remain in a player's inventory or a

Responsible Production & Consumption

dreams: my dreams, my goals, my future

Assalamualaikum, Heii! My name is Radit and my full name is Raditya Aria Zhafari. At 13th Juny 2019 i will turn 17 years old. So, now I am 16th years old. I live at Antapani Regency.  Everyday I go to SMA Negeri 3 Bandung to study except weekend. My father's name is Iwan without Fals and my mother's name is Yenny. I have one sister, her name is Raissa. She study at Padjajaran University. At leisure time, I like to watch action, drama, animation, and cartoon. i also like to read news from social media. And sometimes i also play video games in handphone or my in my PS4. I also like do sport such as football, badminton, swim, and my recent hobby is playing basketball. My strength is responsible, creative, problem solver, easy going, and i can play many sports. My weakness is that sometimes my emotion is not stable. I am also lazy to do my work, and often not focus on my work. and another one is that i really like to postpone my schedule, and i also often wake up late My achie